breadcrumb PKW Invest > Faq-02
Archive without dropdown
- august 2020 (1)
- február 2017 (4)
- január 2017 (4)
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- asmodeus (2)
- Markup (1)
- Media (1)
- Nezaradené (1)
- Post Formats (3)
- Uncategorized (4)
Category with dropdown
- iPhone 15 Series With USB Type-C to Offer Fast Charging With Apple-Certified Cables: Ming-Chi Kuo 21. marca 2023Apple is reportedly working on the next generation iPhone lineup comprising iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Ultra models. It could pack a USB Type-C port on its future iPhone 15 units to comply with a European Union law and it could set some standards for charging and restrict functions […]
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G Colour Options Leaked; Spotted on Geekbench and IMDA Certification Websites 21. marca 2023OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G is tipped to launch on April 4. Ahead of the launch, a new leak has revealed two colour options for the upcoming phone. The device has also been spotted on Geekbench and IMDA. The Geekbench listing confirms that the phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 SoC.
- Nvidia Set to Reveal New AI Chips, Technologies at Annual Conference for Developers 21. marca 2023Nvidia Chief Executive Jensen Huang is expected on Tuesday to disclose new artificial intelligence chips and technologies at the company's annual conference for software developers.
- Google Chrome 'Quick Delete' Feature to Erase 15 Minutes of Browsing History Spotted on Android: Report 21. marca 2023Google Chrome is reportedly working on a new feature enabling users to delete their browsing history for the last 15 minutes. The feature dubbed as Quick Delete has been spotted on the latest Android release. It is expected to be introduced to Chrome for Android. The new feature will be available in the three-dot settings […]
- India’s Crypto Community to Swell to 156 Million Users in 2023, Leave US, UK Behind: Report 21. marca 2023India’s crypto community is expected to envelop over 156 million users by the end of 2023. India ranked second after the US on the list of the top five countries with the largest crypto market. Japan, UK, and Russia grabbed the third, fourth, and fifth positions on the list respectively.
- Oppo Find X6, Find X6 Pro With Hasselblad-Branded Triple Camera Units Launched: Price, Specifications 21. marca 2023Oppo Find X6 series, comprising the base Oppo Find X6 and Oppo Find X6 Pro, was released in China today. The vanilla model was released with two storage variants, whereas the high-end Pro model has three storage configurations. Both models, in addition to being available in three colour options, include a Hasselblad-branded triple camera unit.
- Jio Rolls Out 5G Services in 41 More Cities, Network Now Live in 406 Cities in India 21. marca 2023Reliance Jio launched high-speed 5G services in another 41 cities across 16 states and union territories on Tuesday, taking the overall coverage to 406 cities. Jio plans that by December 2023 it will cover every town/city in the country.
- Only 24 Percent of Indian Firms Ready to Defend Against Modern Cybersecurity Threats: Cisco Survey 21. marca 2023Just 24 percent of organisations surveyed in India have the 'mature' level of readiness needed to be resilient against modern cybersecurity risks, according to a new Cisco study released on Tuesday.
- Oppo Pad 2 With MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC, 144Hz LCD Display Launched: All Details 21. marca 2023Oppo Pad 2 was launched in China on Tuesday, as the company's successor to the Oppo Pad. It sports a large 11.61-inch LCD screen and runs on Android 13-based ColorOS for Pad 13 out-of-the-box. The tablet is available in Hikari Feather Gold and Nebula Grey (translated from Chinese) colour options.
- Shazam! Fury of the Gods Director David F. Sandberg Claims He Is ‘Done With Superheroes for Now’ 21. marca 2023Following the not-so-impressive box office opening and lukewarm critical reception of Shazam 2, director David F. Sandberg expressed on Twitter, his decision to disconnect from superhero movies for a while and go back to his horror roots. The film opened to $65.5 million (about 541 crore) at the global box office, securing an 87 percent […]