You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for […]
Tag Name: car dealer
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
Category with dropdown
- Gboard App Update for Wear OS Brings Multi-Language Support, Enhanced Word Suggestions to Smartwatches 7. mája 2021Google took to its community forums to announce the arrival of a new Gboard app with many new features. The new Gboard app on smartwatches offers scrollable word suggestions and more options when you’re texting. This gives you new ways to respond to messages. There is also a preview screen that allows you to review […]
- Redmi Smart TV With Full-HD Display, MediaTek T31 SoC Could Launch Soon, Spotted in Google Play Console Listing 7. mája 2021Redmi Smart TV lineup may soon get another addition in the form of a full-HD device that runs on Android OS. A known tipster has shared a Google Play Console listing and a Google Supported Device listing for a new Redmi Smart TV from Xiaomi.
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai Joins Steering Committee of Global Task Force on Pandemic Response 7. mája 2021Three Indian-American CEOs — Sundar Pichai from Google, Punit Renjen from Deloitte, and Shantanu Narayen from Adobe have joined the steering committee of the Global Task Force on Pandemic Response that is overseeing an unprecedented corporate sector initiative to help India successfully fight COVID-19.
- Sennheiser Consumer Unit to Be Purchased by Hearing Aid Maker Sonova for EUR 200 Million 7. mája 2021Sonova said it will buy the consumer unit of Sennheiser for EUR 200 million (roughly Rs. 1,780 crores) to reach younger customers through the emerging segment of in-ear wearables.
- Ericsson-Samsung Patent Dispute Settled, ‘Multi-Year’ Agreement Reached 7. mája 2021Ericsson has reached a "multi-year" agreement on global patent licences with Samsung, the Swedish telecom equipment maker said, ending a dispute that hit its first-quarter revenue.
- India Said to Hold Up Approvals for China-Made Wi-Fi Modules, Delaying Launches 7. mája 2021India has held up approvals for import of Wi-Fi modules from China for months, driving companies such as US computer makers Dell and HP and China's Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, and Lenovo to delay product launches in a key growth market, two industry sources said.
- Stranger Things 4 Teaser Trailer Gives Us a Glimpse of Young Eleven and Dr. Brenner 7. mája 2021Stranger Things 4 teaser trailer brings back Matthew Modine as Dr. Martin Brenner, alongside a young Eleven (Millie Bobby Brown). Stranger Things 4 release date is TBA 2022.
- Action Against UFOs: Pentagon Watchdog Starts Probe Into US Defence’s Handling of Unexplained Sightings 7. mája 2021The US Department of Defense (DoD) announced on May 3 that it is launching a formal evaluation into the Pentagon’s actions on what the military calls Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP). Check out all the details.
- Mother’s Day 2021: Google Assistant Gets Useful New Features for the Whole Family 7. mája 2021Google Assistant is receiving a host of new features just in time for Mother’s Day 2021 that falls on May 9. The virtual assistant will get an enhanced broadcast feature, improved family bell functionality, new stories for kids, and more.
- Telenor’s Future in Myanmar Put on the Line Due to Military Coup 7. mája 2021Since Myanmar's military ordered telecoms operators to shut their networks in an effort to end protests against its February coup, Telenor's business there has been in limbo.