with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
Category with dropdown
- Swiggy Raises $700 Million in Funding Round Led by Invesco, Other Investors 24. januára 2022Food delivery platform Swiggy on Monday said it has raised $700 million (nearly Rs 5,225 crore) in new funding led by investment firm Invesco.
- Sony SRS-NB10, SRS-NS7 Wireless Neckband Speakers, WLA-NS7 Wireless Transmitter Launched in India 24. januára 2022Sony SRS-NB10 and Sony SRS-NS7 wireless neckband speakers along with Sony WLA-NS7 wireless transmitter have been in India. They will be available via Sony Center, e-commerce portals, Sony online shop and major electronic stores across India from January 24 onwards, Sony says.
- Ozzy Osbourne NFT Scam: Fake CryptoBatz Link Dupes Investors Off Thousands of Dollars 24. januára 2022Ozzy Osbourne’s NFT collection was launched on Discord NFT marketplace. Later, the link to the Discord page for CryptoBatz was changed, but tweets showing the old URL were not deleted from the official handle of CryptoBatz. Scammers used this outdated link to lure in buyers, get access to their crypto wallets, and steal Ether tokens.
- Reebok ActiveFit 1.0 Smartwatch With Heart-Rate Monitor, 15-Day Battery Launched in India 24. januára 2022Reebok ActiveFit 1.0 has been launched in India as the company's first smartwatch in the country. It is equipped with a heart-rate monitor, blood pressure monitor, and a blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitor. The smartwatch offers more than 15 sports modes. The wearable is offered in four different shades and is certified to be dust- […]
- Intel Keeps Europe Waiting as It Commits to New US Chip Factories 24. januára 2022Intel still intends to develop European chip manufacturing capacity despite the delayed plans being overshadowed by its announcement on Friday of a more than $20-billion (roughly Rs. XXX) investment in two new US semiconductor plants.
- Philips Says Supply Chain Issues May Get Resolved in Second Half of 2022 24. januára 2022Philips said it expects sales to recover strongly in the second half of the year, while a steep decline due to global shortage of parts is likely to persist in the coming months.
- Toshiba Halts Operations at Japan Chip Plant After Quake 24. januára 2022Toshiba said that it had suspended operations at a plant in Oita, southern Japan, that makes semiconductors used in cars and industrial machinery, after a strong earthquake hit the area at the weekend.
- Google Pixel 6a, Pixel Watch Launch Tipped for Google I/O 2022 Event in May 24. januára 2022Google Pixel 6a has been tipped to launch in May 2022, as per a known tipster. Another tipster has shared that Google Pixel Watch will launch on May 26. It is being speculated that the upcoming Pixel devices will launch at the 2022 edition of Google I/O.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Series Launch Date Tipped for February 9; Price, Specifications Tipped Online 24. januára 2022Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2022 schedule has appeared online and is tipped to take place on February 9. Samsung is said to have suggested the Galaxy S22 series launch date through an advertisement surfaced on Instagram and the Galaxy Unpacked 2022 website. Meanwhile, Samsung Galaxy S22 series price details have been suggested online. Samsung Galaxy S22 […]
- Netflix India Unveils Take Ten Competition to Scout for Next-Gen Storytellers, Offers $10,000 Grant 24. januára 2022Netflix India announced the launch of Take Ten, a short film workshop and competition, that aims to discover and support emerging filmmakers from diverse backgrounds in India.